SOFTSWISS has amassed substantial expertise in combatting player fraud, be it fraud related to payments, gameplay, casino bonuses, or KYC procedures. The service provides daily assistance to investigate any suspicious cases working with the casino operator and the First Line Support team.
Anti-Fraud Support offers two levels of service: Mandatory and Additional. Additional services include all the functionality of Mandatory services, broadening and complementing them.
Mandatory Anti-Fraud Services
- Investigate suspicious activity
- Copies of processed personal data available for collection on player request
- Regularly review casino activity for compliance with Terms & Conditions and KYC/licence requirements in order to prevent or manage complaints and risk exposure
- Submit requests for gameplay checks to game providers
- Manage player complaints received directly from regulators, iGaming forums, or casino mediators
Additional Anti-Fraud services
- Establish daily playerbase reporting, including verification of significant wins etc.
- iGaming expert assistance in resolving player conflicts and complaints from regulators, iGaming forums, or casino mediators
- Carry out advanced security checks
- Responsible Gambling (compulsive player detection, self-exclusion period checks; implementation of addiction-relief strategies)
- Bonus abuse and player balance monitoring