Offering Bitcoin as a payment option in your online casino will provide you with a number of competitive advantages and help attract the most advanced gamblers.
• Significant savings on license application costs and monthly fees
• Not subject to taxation
• Faster time to market
• Increased customer loyalty
• Complete anonymity for players
• Full control over finances
• Fast payment processing
• Easy exchange into any currency
• Payments are irreversible
• Transaction confirmation time takes an hour or less
Your casino can be made “provably fair” to serve the most scrupulous gamblers. This is achieved by allowing players to ensure that the gambling round outcome has been determined by their input and a secret random number. Chances that the software is rigged are completely eliminated.
What is Bitcoin
Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto-currency first introduced in 2009. It was developed with open-source specifications and software based on peer-to-peer network for transaction processing and validation. Anyone can purchase Bitcoin at one of the trustable exchanges, create a wallet and use it as a payment method to buy goods or services. You can simply make a transfer from an address of your wallet to an address of the recipient’s wallet.
Learn more about bitcoin: