ICE Totally Gaming which will be held in London on February 3rd to 5th this year is by far the biggest trade event in the gambling world. Attracting hundreds of software and equipment providers, operators, investors and affiliates, this event has become a major meeting point for industry influencers. It is here that companies showcase what they have achieved over the year, unveil their future plans and form meaningful business connections.
SoftSwiss is exhibiting at ICE for the third year in a row. We have to say: we’ve achieved a lot over the past year, something we can definitely be proud of.
1) Launched 15+ new clients. This includes: Princess Star, the online representation of one of the largest land-based casino networks on the globe; Bitstarz.com, ever-more-successful modern casino with an eye for diverse customer experience; a number of innovative Bitcoin casinos such as Betchain.com or CasinoEvolution, and many more.
2) We now offer a White Label solution for online gaming business. This is sweet, since prospective operators can now start way faster, with less risk, less red tape, and more cost-effectively. We take full care of the legal and payments side of their business, providing for their use our Curaçao gaming sublicense, a merchant bank account, and access to multiple payment services like Neteller or Skrill. The operator in turn can focus on marketing and promotion.
3) We are thrilled about our recent partnerships with top-notch game vendors: Quickfire by Microgaming, Amatic Industries, BetSoft Gaming, and Ezugi. This allows our operators to offer 600+ captivating games to their players, catering to the most demanding tastes from all around the world. More partnerships are coming soon, so stay tuned!
4) We also worked hard on our own games. All SoftSwiss games now have HTML5 versions, which means they are playable on any modern mobile devices. We’ll keep releasing new games, so again – stay tuned!
5) We enjoy being around like-minded people, that’s why we took part in events like IMA in Dusseldorf, Russian Gaming Week in Moscow, the iGaming Super Show in Amsterdam, Bitcoin Conference Russia in Moscow (first major Bitcoin event ever in Russia), and Bitcoin4iGaming Conference in London.
We are growing rapidly, but this is impossible without achieving our main goal: facilitating the growth of our clients’ operations.
This is the reason why we remain very dynamic in the way we work, always try hard to stay “in the vanguard” from the technological perspective, and are willing to partner with established operators and young startups in the iGaming industry alike.
If you would like to discuss more, please drop by our booth S1-204 and feel free to contact us to schedule a meeting. See you soon at ICE Totally Gaming!
ICE Totally Gaming
ExCeL Exhibition Centre
London, United Kingdom
3rd-5th February 2015