The first-ever Bitcoin Seminar was held at the ICE Totally Gaming exhibition in London last year. As a staunch Bitcoin advocate and one of the pioneers in this field, SoftSwiss was chosen Headline Sponsor of the seminar.
The event proved a huge success: it was overbooked to a point where the organizers had to provide additional chairs, so many people were willing to become familiar with the exciting world of Bitcoin. The discussion was held by people notable in the Bitcoin ecosystem, such as Erik Voorhees, Jon Matonis, Steve Beauregard and many other experts, including our CEO Ivan Montik.
The ICE Bitcoin Seminar’s second edition will be held on the 3rd of February 2015, sponsored by SoftSwiss. This time it will be bigger and better. The event will last a full day and more people are expected to attend. (Attendance is free just as last year.)
Topics covered during the Seminar will include:
• rapidly-growing adoption of Bitcoin in 2014
• legal matters and risk management when working with Bitcoin
• peculiarities of marketing in Bitcoin iGaming
Why it’ll be more insightful than last year:
• You will get familiar with real-life cases of Bitcoin adoption on existing Casino and Sports Betting websites.
• You will see more presenters. Game providers (Microgaming, BetSoft Gaming, Amatic), payment processing companies, gambling regulators (from the Isle of Man, Kahnawake, Spain and more) will all have their say.
• The organizers together with SoftSwiss will prepare some nice surprises. Get ready for the hands-on experience with Bitcoin in real time!
If you would like to attend the Seminar, please contact Danielle (email@example.com) of the ICE organizing team. And if you’d like to ask us about Bitcoin and its use in iGaming, feel free to drop us a line and we will be happy to talk to you.
See you soon at the ICE 2015 Bitcoin Seminar!Tuesday, February 3rd South Gallery Rooms 9 & 10 ExCeL London