Wild Texas is a variation of Joker’s Wild video-poker game. Wild Texas uses JW’s mathematics, the Joker is often half the battle card. Western theme makes the game very original and stylish.
Video Poker software provider
Wild Texas is a video poker game with a player-friendly opportunity of using Joker as a Wild card to replace any card on your hand to complete winning combinations on each hand played and increase your winning possibilities. Wild Texas game uses mathematics from a well-known Joker’s Wild video poker game. The game is designed in a Western style backed by amazing background sounds.
Wild Texas is a classical video poker variation. The Joker serves as a replacement for any card. For example, it can be used as the missing card to complete a straight, or the fifth heart in a heart flush.
The objective of the game for the Player is to get the best-paying winning hand listed in the payout table, at least – a pair of Kings.
The number of decks used is the same as the number of hands (or lines) in the game. For example, when playing 1 hand, 1 deck is used and when playing 5 hands, 5 decks are used. A 53-card deck is used in the game. The 53rd card is the Joker, or ‘wild card’. Cards are shuffled after each game.
- Choose the number of hands to bet on, by clicking the + and – buttons on either side of the Lines field. You can click MAX LINES to choose 100 lines.
- The value of 1 coin is displayed in the Coin Value field. You can change the coin value by clicking the + and – buttons on either side of the Coin Value field.
- Choose the number of coins to play by clicking the + and – buttons on either side of the Coins field or with the BET ONE button. Each time you click BET ONE, your bet is increased by 1 coin. If you play the 1-line variation, the column of the pay table that corresponds to the chosen number of coins is highlighted. If you play 5 to 100 lines, the number of coins selected and the corresponding payouts are displayed in the dynamic paytable on the left of the hands.
- The total bet value is shown in the Total Bet field and it is equal to: (Coin Value) x (Number of coins bet) x (Number of lines bet)
- Click DEAL to get 5 cards.
- To place the maximum bet of 5 coins, click the BET MAX button. Dealing will be immediate.
- Choose cards that you want to keep, or hold (if there are any). Cards are held by clicking on them. Held cards are used in all the hands (lines) being played. Once clicked, a HOLD marker appears over the card. A second click will remove this marker.
Note: Cards that form any winning combination listed in the paytable are held automatically.
- Click DRAW to replace the cards you don’t want to hold. Oncereplaced, the cards are checked for any winning hand listed in the pay table.
- Your winning amount is displayed in the Win field. Your winnings are equal to the chosen coin value multiplied by the hand payout from the paytable. If several winning hands are formed, their winnings are totalled.
- When playing with multiple hands, click the PAYTABLE button to view the full paytable for all 5 coins.
Doubling Bonus Round
If you have a winning poker hand, you can increase your winnings by participating in the doubling bonus round. The objective of the doubling bonus round is to draw a card of higher value than the Dealer’s.
- Click the Double button to use your previous hand’s winning amount as your bet.
- Click the Double Half button to bet half of your winning amount. The remaining winnings will be added to your balance.
The Dealer draws a face-up card and the Player is dealt 4 face-down cards.
- Choose one of the 4 face-down cards by clicking on it.
a) If you draw a card of higher value than the Dealer’s, your winning amount is doubled and you can choose either to double again or to collect your winnings. If you draw a card of equal value to the Dealer’s, your winning amount remains the same but you can choose either to double again or to collect your winnings.
b) If you choose a card of lower value than the Dealer’s, you lose your original bet and the playoff round is over.
|Royal Flush||This is the highest hand that includes Ace, King, Queen, Jack and Ten. The cards should be from the same suit.||A♣ K♣ Q♣ J♣ 10♣|
|Five of a Kind||Four cards of the same denomination, one in each suit, plus Joker.||10♣ 10♦ 10♥ 10♠ Joker|
|Joker Royal Flush||This hand consists of Ten, Jack, Queen, King and Ace, all of the same suit, with one of these cards represented by the Joker.||A♣ K♣ Q♣ J♣ Joker|
|Straight Flush||Five cards in sequence, all of the same suit.||5♦ 4♦ 3♦ 2♦ A♦|
|Four of a Kind||Four cards of the same rank, one in each suit.||10♣ 10♦ 10♥ 10♠ 5♦|
|Full House||Three cards of one rank and two cards of another rank.||K♠ K♣ K♥ 3♦ 3♠|
|Flush||Five cards, all of the same suit.||A♥ Q♥ 10♥ 5♥ 3♥|
|Straight||Five cards in sequence of any suit.||A♥ K♣ Q♥ J♥ 10♠|
|Three of a Kind||Three cards of the same rank and two unmatched cards.||2♦ 2♠ 2♥ K♠ 6♠|
|Two Pair||Two sets of two cards of the same rank and any fifth card.||J♦ J♠ 5♥ 5♠ 6♠|
Malfunction voids all plays and winnings!