We are Hiring
We are looking for an experienced Ruby developer to join our strong team.
- Minimum 3 years Ruby-on-Rails experience
- Minimum 5 years software development experience
- Decent command of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Agile development methods and tools like Kanban
- Third party API integration into our gaming platform
- Develop our own APIs
- Set up and fine-tune online casinos for our customers worldwide
- Customize casinos according to clients requirements
- Develop new features for the platform
- Work in team with experienced front-end specialists, designers, 3D animators and managers
We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer to join our team. Maybe it is you?
- Excellent HTML5 / CSS3 knowledge
- Experience with pre- and post-processors (SCSS / LESS / Stylus / PostCSS)
- Understanding and using AngularJS
- Experience with the frameworks Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Understanding the features of cross-browser compatibility and adaptability, the ability to create complex adaptive interfaces without the use of frameworks
- Work on HTML-layout based on the provided PSD-layouts
- Layout integration in our product (based on AngularJS)
- Customization of functionality for the project
- Development of custom components on AngularJS
- Interest to develop in React
Customer Service Specialist (English/German).
Are you responsible and confident? join us!
- Fluency in English and/or German
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistance
- Advanced PC user
- Receiving and processing calls from users
- Outgoing calls to clients (scripting)
- Cold calls/ sales
- Solving customer problems, help with current issues
- Knowledge of the admin part, the ability to use the provided tools
- Desire to take the initiative and propose ideas for improving work processes
Middle/Senior GO Developer
We are looking for an experienced Golang developer with tons of expertise in GO to boost our cool team!
- Extensive experience in Golang
- Good understanding of Golang: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.
- Experience using relational databases, the ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries
- Experience in developing server applications
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it
- Integration of third-party APIs into game servers
- Development of functionality of game server
- Interface development of game server
- Optimization and scaling of game server
Middle QA Automation Engineer
We looking forward to a motivated QA Engineer to join our team.
- From 1 year experience in developing a system for automatic functional testing of web projects (Java)
- Selenium WebDriver experience
- API testing experience
- TestNG framework experience
- Extending and improving the existing framework
- Writing and supporting autotests
- Improving the testing process
- Test Results Analysis
Are you responsible and meticulous? join our great team!
- Excel skills
- Comprehending new software easily
- Highly organized person
- English level is Upper-intermediate and above
- Experience in an international audit company is a big advantage
- Billing & Revenue booking on a monthly basis
- Settlements with customers
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Bank statement booking on a daily basis
- Balance accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Сommunication with the auditors of different jurisdictions
SoftSwiss is a rapidly-growing product-based software company which always welcomes professionals in various areas of IT and iGaming to join the team. We are looking for highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are willing to share their thoughts and ideas with like-minded people and get additional knowledge and experience in return.
We think that ambitious is good and appreciate your desire to grow. Whether you are a new graduate or an experienced developer, there is always scope for professional development and promotion at SoftSwiss. We provide comfortable and friendly working atmosphere to help our employees concentrate on the core of their work and enjoy the process.