West Town is a slot with 5 reels and 9 paylines based on the traditional theme of wild West. Alongside standard slot symbols like card symbols, the game also depicts sheriff’s badge, guns, boxes with gold coins, glass of whiskey, “Wanted”-sticker, Joker, and a bandit. It offers a variety of bonuses including 10 free spins triggered by the combination of symbols SHERIFF, WANTED, and BANDIT.
The objective of the game is to spin the reels so that symbols displayed form a winning combination along the payline.
- Choose the number of paylines by activating payline indicators on both sides of reels or clicking the
-buttons below the Lines field.
The Lines field displays the number of the selected lines. Each click on the
+ button increases the number of active paylines by 1. Each click on the
- button decreases the number of active paylines by 1. Activated lines are highlighted on the screen. When the maximum number of lines is reached, the
+ button becomes disabled.
You can also use the colored buttons with numbers on both sides of the paylines to activate them. For instance, to place a bet on five paylines, click Button 5 – the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th paylines will be activated.
- To choose the bet per line value, use the
-buttons below the Line Valuefield. The bet per line value chosen is displayed in the corresponding field.
- To start the reels spinning, click the Spin button.
- To activate all the paylines with the maximum bet per line value, use the Bet Max control. Once Bet Max is clicked, the reels start spinning automatically.
The Total Bet field displays your total bet, equal to the number of selected lines multiplied by the bet per line value.
- Click the Autospin button to choose the number of auto spins or use one of available auto spins options.
- Click the Start button to initiate a series of spin repeats. During auto spins the selected bet value and number of paylines remain the same as in the previous round. To stop the reels use the Stop button.
If a winning combination is formed along any active payline, it will become animated and the win amount is displayed in the Win field.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline.
- Coinciding wins on several active paylines are added.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Payline wins are multiplied by the bet per line value, except for Scatters.
- Note that only the highest win is paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the payouts, click the Paytable button. To return to the main game screen, click the Back button.
- JOKER replaces any card symbol (but any other symbols) and doesn’t multiply wins.
- The combination of SHERIFF, WANTED and BANDIT triggers 10 free spins for every BANDIT.
- The central row combination (payline 1) from five different card symbols (street) is called Flush Royal and its bet is multiplied by x15.
Theoretical payout percentage of the game (RTP): 96.95%
Please note: the RTP is an “expected” return based on a considerable number of spins.
Malfunction voids all plays and pays!